You need to tick all of the boxes for your gadget to be classed as working. If you still require any help then please contact our support team.
Your Gadget Must Tick All Of These Boxes to be classed as working:
- Must be fully working for use the way it was intended.
- Must switch on and off and all other buttons must be working.
- Must have a fully working screen without any damage, cracks or colour bleeds.
- Must have a fully working touch screen without any dead areas.
- All features of the gadget like making calls, Wi-Fi, screen, camera etc must work as intended.
- Must show no signs of water or liquid damage (indicators must not be activated).
- Must include its battery.
- Must have fully working manufacturer original software / operating system. (Rooted, Jailbroken, or customised software device will be subject to a revised offer)
Please note that personalised devices (e.g Devices that have been engraved or lasered with personal messages or names etc) will be typically deducted £10. This will be automatically applied when payment is made without prior notice.
Apple devices have a feature known as "Activation Lock". This must be removed and your gadget must be deactivated from iCloud and removed from Find My iPhone before sending it to us.
Please click HERE for instructions how to delink your device before sending.
We reserve the right to decline your trade if we receive any activation locked gadgets.